niedziela, 1 listopada 2015

;)

Eng.
Yes, it is BAM, too idols I have, and this state know, when you're all alone. I feel motivated when you listen to "Stay Strong" is for Bambinos and for you too, man. There is a house where you feel safe.You pour a lot of tears? Well, sorry necessarily. And you know, that will be forever, until the smallest star goes out.
This is not a Melody
It is also not Bars,
The easiest way in the world- my Leo and my Charls.

Pol.
Tak, to BAM, też idoli mam, i ten stan znam, gdy jesteś całkiem sam. I czujesz motywację, gdy słuchasz "Stay Strong" to dla Bambinos i dla Ciebie też, ziom. Tam jest dom gdzie poczujesz się bezpiecznie. Wylejesz mnóstwo łez ? No, sorry niekoniecznie. I dobrze wiesz, że zostaną na zawsze, dopóki najmniejsza gwiazdka nie zgaśnie.
To nie jest Melody,
to nie jest też Bars,
najproście w świecie- moj Leo i mój Charls.







2 komentarze: